Poetry Invite!!


3 comments:

  1. TRACI!

    I love you invitation so much! It's super creative and it actually matches your poetry website graphic! It's soo coool!
    (I wish I thought of that, haha.)

    A couple of things I liked about your poetry website is:
    *Introduction - You give a good explanation about poetry, and what it means to you.
    *Conclusion - Your conclusion gives a big "wrap-up" to all the hard work you put into your poetry website.
    *Your Photoshop graphics - they give a good visual of your perspective of the poems/songs!
    *Your dictionary - Your dictionary is well defined and has good examples to understand them more clearly.
    *Links - they're really easy to navigate and to find!
    *Your template - It's really unique & matches every poem you have! That's super awesome! I can't even do that. haahah.
    *The poems/songs w/ the analysis - Your analysis explains every poem/song nicely. I see why you like & chose them to do the 5 step process.

    GOOD JOB! I enjoyed your poetry website :)
    <3Shannel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Traci,

    Your poetry website was very nice and organized. It's very easy to navigate through. Everything was nice especially your self-metaphor poetry page. The website template looked very peaceful just as you are. hahaha Your introduction graphic was really, really nice. What I absolutely love was your "When You Believe" page. I heard the song before and I thought that it's very inspirational. I loved the graphic as well! Your analyses taught me things that I never knew before. It was very informational and meaningful. I can see what you understood from the poems and songs you chose. Very nicely done Traci!

    <3Sharmaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Traci... sorry im so late (3rd place i see...), but if you don't mind, im going to post my comment here anyway:

    Hey Traci!

    GEEZ! wow you really go fancy-fancy for your invitation huh? :D makes me think someones gonna get married or something haha...

    Here's what I liked about your website:

    I REAAAAAALY loved your metaphor poem... The metaphor of a sonatina fits you so well, I cannot think of another. (and if i did, it would flop)
    All the links worked (very important!)
    The 5 step process you had on all your poems were very thorough.
    From reading your conclusion and introduction I really got a sense of what goes through your mind as you read poetry. (mind reading! whoo!)

    Your dictionary of poetic terms was one of the few that gave examples to the definitions... which helped. a lot. i get so confused at times. :) so thank you for putting that in there.

    i also REALLY like your format.. you used that three panel template? yeah thats skill-age mann... i tried to use that actually. as you can tell it never really worked out. im such a noob at html haha. OO! PLUS you added the really cool background texture/picture (also something else you should really teach me how to do :D )

    In all it was a very VERY good job. i give this 5 stars. or 10 points. or.... two thumbs up! haha, point it blew my mind away. I saw some people using flash websites- but you just turned and kicked that sucker down with a very professional looking html-coded website (beating those cheaters who used flash... haha) i am very impressed!
    [This concludes Korie Lum's monologue comment. Thank you for coming.]

    And I stand.
    And i applaud.
    [exit stage right.]
    :D

    ReplyDelete