Journal #3-Roots and Recipes draft

I will be describing my parent's chocolate fried won tons.

During Christmas, where the family is altogether, we would make a favorite dessert that my family and I would enjoy. We would cut won ton wrappers into thick mini rectangles and fold them into a bow-looking shape, ready to take a dip in the piping hot oil in the deep fryer. Me dad would fry the won tons until it was a golden brown color. He would also continue to melt white chocolate as one other ingredient for this dessert. Once all components of the won tons and melted chocolate is ready, my family and I then drizzle that creamy, and velvety chocolate onto the won tons. At that moment, we would be able to take in the aroma of chocolate melting even more on the hot, fried won tons. We enjoy eating the won tons that are covered with little drizzles of chocolate with a great smile on our faces. For others enjoyment, we would always send out a bag of these little chocolate chips to friends and family for all to enjoy during the special holiday.

I will be interviewing me both my mom and dad for this dish on Ausust 30, 2009.

Some questions that I will ask are
-Why did you choose to make this dish with chocolate when it is usually mad with plain sugar?
-What is the whole process of making this dish?
-Is there a certain way this dish is mad?
-What are the ingredients?

1 comment:

  1. hello
    I am zmanblog. I have found
    that know one has commented
    on your blog. I am a starter
    like u. If u want to see my blog
    then go to this URL
    http://zmanblog-anythinggoes.blogspot.com/

    see ya
    Zmanblog

    ReplyDelete