GLO Portfolio Reflection Sophomore Year

Click here fo view my GLO Portfolio




I have learned a lot as a MeneMac student. The GLOs have helped me stay grounded and helped me grow to become a successful MeneMac student.
My website is professional, yet personal. In this website, I talk about how I have accomplished the GLOs through the school work I did. Some of the evidences include some of the videos I've done, the notes I've done, the co-curricular activities I've been a part of, and more. The most difficult part of doing this website was creating my own layout. I had to make everything organized and precise. It was also difficult for me to choose what evidence I would use for each GLO.

Post a short reflection on your portfolio. This reflection can be the "conclusion" to your portfolio, with an invitation to your parents to reply. Their reply must include responses to following questions. You may copy paste the questions into your blog if you like.


  1. What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?
  2. From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 6 general learner outcomes is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.
  3. Which of the GLOs would you like me to focus on in the coming year(s)?

1 comment:

  1. I really like your portfolio. It looks nice and its so easy to look around it. It is nice to see what you have done in your schooling. I like how you have some paper evidence and some videos. It gives your website a lot of variety. I like the first GLO because responsibility is very important. I really like her animal cell evidence video because it has so many effects that she accomplished using the technology.

    I think Traci needs to focus more on the first glo because this standard can help her open up more and make her step out of her comfort zone. She can be more creative in her learning and that will show in her work.

    -Your mom

    ReplyDelete