Personal Quadrant D

Topic:
Cooking

Passion and Strength:
-Been cooking with parents since I was 10 years old
-Participated in a cooking class once when I was in 6th grade
-Been cooking with my parents since
-I only know some cooking basics but I want to learn more techniques and apply it to whatever I cook

Resources and Research:
-Get more information from a cooking instructor from the cooking class I once was in
-Watch more chefs cook on the Food Network and Cooking Channel
-Visit chefs from actual restaurants

Process:
-I would get in touch with a chef and observe the way they cook
-Learn about different cultures, languages, and recipes that would help deepen my knowledge of cooking.
-Make a book or website that illustrates my way of cooking and what I've learned from cooking
-Afterwards I would want to cook for other people and be an assistant for a cooking teacher

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great, Traci! You've got a nice balance of background and experience in the topic as well as the desire to stretch and go further.
    It will be extremely important to find those chefs that you can visit and watch because that is where your stretch is going to be :)
    Your products sound great as well...
    Good luck!
    Gosh, with you and CJ both doing cooking, the class is in for some mouth watering final reports :)
    Assessment score: ES (4)
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete