K-Marts
94 - 825 Lumiaina ST
Waipahu, HI 96767
Dear K-Mart Stores,
My family and I do like your great customer service and your variety of merchandises. My family goes to your stores sometimes pick out some clothes and other things.
However, we have had some problems a few times in with the sales you give out. One time, my mom and I went out to buy some clothes at your store. We noticed on some prices tags that there were yellow stickers on it. It turned out that those yellow stickers indicated a lower price than the original price. Since the clothes with the yellow stickers were on sale, we figured that we would buy some of them. The clothes were really nice and it was very much affordable. But when we were buying our clothes at the cashier, the clothes we bought were more expensive. It was almost as if the clothes were priced at the original price—and that was what happened. Even though the price tag displayed a lower price on a yellow sticker, we were still charged with its original price and not its sale price.
This has not only happened once, it has happened a few other times as well. Because of these incidences, I don’t shop at your store as much. I don’t want to end up going to your store, buying something what I think is on sale for a much lower price, then end up buying it for the higher/original price.
I think we should not be charged with its higher/original price if the price tag says that it is on sale for a much lower price. If the sale was over, then why do the price tags say that certain clothes are on sale? If something says it is on sale, then it should be on sale no matter what. Otherwise, it would just be considered false advertising. Then if certain things are not on sale anymore and/or other things are not even on sale, then we should not see any yellow sale tags attached to the merchandise. I think you should be more careful on your pricing and advertising.
Traci
No comments:
Post a Comment