Coming of Age Poster Draft

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS! I commented yours by accident. Sorry. I thought i was commenting your COA stuff. Sorry. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyah Traci!

    Here are my thoughts on your COA Poster:

    I really like the theme, puzzle pieces. It's super cool how each puzzle piece of descriptions have a match with a picture. It definately shows that you are "coming of age". I bet no one thought of that, except for you! Which makes is very "one-of-a-kind". The thing that really bothers me in your poster is that font color on top, the one that says, "putting together all the puzzle pieces". I know white is your theme, (at least that's what I think) and you want to keep it that way since the background is white and blue, but it makes it kind of hard to see. Especially if you print it, it might be difficult to read. I like it, though, because it's the outline of the words but when you contrast the outlines and the swirly background it looks sort of confusing. But don't worry! That can be fixed! And also I feel that the puzzle piece with the "Coming of age" should stand out more. Maybe put a picture or something behind it. Remember these are only my opinions! I can't wait to see your final poster!

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOI TRACI !

    You're truly amazing with photoshop. You're creativity is even more amazing. I like the layout of your poster, puzzle pieces. I would have never thought of doing something like this. You use pictures showing you're coming of age and use words that you think coming of age means to you.
    Your title is kind of hard to read, i think you should change the font color to a more darker color. I think you should add more colors to the puzzle pieces because it kind of looks too plain to me. Other than that good job on your poster draft, can't wait to see your final poster! [:

    MUY BIEN! Adios,
    -Kevin Caguillo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Traci,
    I agree with your teammates that you've done a pretty impressive job on your poster :)
    I also agree with them about the title of the poster. I would actually recommend a bolder font and removing the background design...it doesn't seem to match with the puzzle theme.
    I don't think you need to add more color, as Kevin recommends but I do think you should make the "coming of age" piece stand out more, like Sharmaine says. In face, I would recommend seeing if you can "elevate" it a bit...so it looks as if it's not all the way into the puzzle and is being put into place. That would add to the meaning of coming of age.
    Great job!
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete